Sunday, September 14, 2014

Are you ready for Fall ?

Well summers almost over and I couldn't be more excited for fall to come around,the crisp air and smell of pumpkins just excites me! The start of fall means darker colors to play with on your face
I know you gals love that,so ladys pull out those cranberry reds and even dark browns because as we been seeing dark browns and even black are making a uproar!For the best look with these shades go light and neutral on your eyes and let those lips make a statement.......Tootles Lovebugs xox

 My favorite colors for fall at the moment (I always change my mind)
Lime Crimes velvetines in Wicked,Salem,Black Velvet http://limecrime.com
Mac- Rebel,Velvet Teddy
Milani-sangria
Jordana- Cabarnet
Loreal-Nude collection
Whitening lighting lipglosses-nude,1995 http://whiteninglighting.com

Milani fall collection 2014 is just gorgeous!

                      Im wearing Milani Sangria outlined with Jordana Cabernet both sold at drugstores

No comments:

Post a Comment