Sunday, December 7, 2014

InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum Review

Omg I love this stuff,i love anything from InstaNatural there products have been blowing me away lately,there just so great feeling on my skin I really enjoy them.

 Youth Express Eye Serum is a highly concentrated blend of invigorating ingredients designed to restore a youthful appearance to the eye area. Our serum contains an advanced Peptide Complex - along with Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Passionflower, and Vitamins C and E - which help to deliver exceptional results to the under eye area, resulting in a decreased appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.

Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C
+ Plant Stem Cells
+ Astaxanthin
+ Kojic Acid
+ Passionflower
+ Caffeine
+ Hyaluronic Acid
+ Niacinamide
+ Matrixyl 3000

 get yours here

Eye Serum For Dark Circles, Puffiness & Wrinkles - Reduces Eye Bags, Crow's Feet, Fine Lines, Sagging Skin and Puffy, Tired Eyes - With Astaxanthin, Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, Kojic Acid, Caffeine & Passionflower - Plumps and Restores Skin So You Get a More Radiant Appearance with Brighter, Younger-Looking Eyes
Offered by Instanatural LLC
Price: $45.00

http://www.amazon.com/review/RJ810ZYVFUKNJ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment