Monday, November 17, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion

                                            Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion

I use this wonderful product every night before I go to bed and it really feels great on my skin its natural and organic also.
Create healthy hydrated skin that radiates.

• Effectively lighten spots and discoloration
• Reduce wrinkle formation and existing wrinkles
• Refine and even skin texture
• Promote skin cell turnover

Key Ingredients include:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Aloe Vera
+ MSM
+ Shea Butter
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Green Tea
intense moisture in a bottle
 #Foxbrim

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2R4WOXIWGSL1D/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00NXZK0A4
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment