Wednesday, March 11, 2015

100% Pure Argan Oil by Radha Beauty

 
 
 
Discover our 100% Pure Radha Argan Oil that naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin, it also repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends and improves scalp health.

Infused with nutrients and antioxidants that make the skin soft and fights against the loss of elasticity and firmness.

Strengthens brittle, cracked, nails and softens cuticles. The amazing gold of Morocco can be used as a topical ointment for medicinal and therapeutic purposes to soothe the irritated skin of infants, for various skin ailments, and to protect against skin infections. It was also used in traditional cuisine. It is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil. Unscented, Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
 
 
 
Growing up in an Indian home in South-East Asia (Singapore), I (Rebekah Letch, Co-Founder of Radha Beauty) was constantly bathed in oils. Oil baths were part of my regime growing up. As a kid, my mother would adorn my hair and skin with different oils and create natural mixtures using spices and oils from turmeric, coconut, argan, lavender, peppermint etc which left my skin insanely soft, supple, blemish free and radiant. I would always get compliments on how healthy and radiant my long hair and skin were. Over the next 10 years, I worked with some of the world's best makeup artists as a professional ballet dancer and model. However, I noticed that after each session, my face would either break out, or get really dry and flaky. The more I learned about the toxic chemicals in most cosmetics, the more I wondered: did beauty have to be bad for us?
I couldn't accept that. I wanted cosmetics that embodied luxury and conscience -- cosmetics that were sexy and fun, high quality and organic, effective and good for Mother Earth.
 
 
Best Argan Oil for Hair, Face & Skin 4 Oz - 100% Pure Certified Organic - Best Moroccan Anti-Aging conditioner and Moisturizer - Virgin, Cold Pressed, Unrefined
Best Argan Oil for Hair, Face & Skin 4 Oz - 100% Pure Certified Organic - Best Moroccan Anti-Aging conditioner and Moisturizer - Virgin, Cold Pressed, Unrefined
Offered by Radha Beauty Products
Price: $49.95

No comments:

Post a Comment